TDS Return Filing
TDS stands for Tax deducted at Source. As per the provision Income-tax Act, a tax-deductor shall furnish a periodical TDS statement (Quarterly) containing the particulars of deduction of tax formed during the quarter by the determined due date. The Department of Income-tax decides the rate at which the TDS will be deducted. It is the responsibility of the Deductor to deduct the TDS before making the payment and deposit it to the government.
What Documents are Required for Filing the TDS Return?
Below-mentioned documents are required for filing the TDS Return:-
• TAN (Tax Collection and Deduction Account Number) and PAN of the taxpayer.
• Date of Incorporation of the Business.
• Tenure for which the TDS is to be filed.
• Last TDS filing details.
• Form 16 and a Salary Certificate received from the Employer by the employee.
• Passbook/Bank statement for interest on savings account
• Income statement of Interest for fixed deposits
• TDS certificate issued by the banks & others
• Particulars of investment in the Capital Gains Accounts Scheme
• Sale & Purchase Deed of the property as well as stamp valuation of the property (for building/land)
• Deed of Re-investment purchase for claiming the exemption from Capital Gains
• Credentials for cost of improvement on the property (if any improvement is done)
• Particulars of expense that has been acquired on transfer
• Stock statement in case of the trading in shares etc. (specifying sale & purchase value of shares)
• In matter of other capital assets the cost of purchase, cost of improvement, value of sale if any)
Section 80 Investments
• Section 80C investment documents: – The investment made under PPF, NSC, ELSS, ULIPS, LIC qualifies for deductions under Section 80C
• Co-owner details, if property is co-owned
• Address of the said property
• Property Tax, Rent details
• The Interest certificate issued by bank for the housing loan
• Tax Savings Investments
• PPF passbook
• Tuition fees receipts
• Repayment certificate for housing loan
• Donation receipts (along with PAN of the donee)
• Fixed deposit receipts
• Deposit receipts for senior citizen saving scheme.
• Life and medical insurance payment receipt
• Receipts of any income from winning the horse races, lottery, etc
• Details of accrued interest on NSC during the year
• Dividend amount warrants/
• Bank Passbook/Statement or interest income certificate
• PPF passbook for interest
• Interest certificates on bonds
• Rent agreement for building, plant & machinery, etc. given on rent (if any)
- Select An Appropriate Name For The Firm
- File An Application
- Preparation Of Partnership Deed
- Submission Of The Documents to ROF
- Verification Of Documents And Issuance Of Registration Certificate