A partnership firm is a well-recognized business structure formed with mutual consent of all the partners for a profitable purpose. The firm is managed, owned and controlled by a set of people that are known as partners and have some shared capital in the firm. A partnership firm registration is done under the Partnership Act, 1932 with very less documentation and formalities.
Partnership firms are distinguished as registered and non-registered firms. Partnership firm registration is not mandatory to register but it is advisable to do so. Partnership firm registration offers various benefits that do not apply to the non-registered ones.
Documents Required for Partnership Firm Registration
- PARTNERSHIP DEED
- PAN CARD AND AADHAR CARD OF BOTH THE PARTNERS
- PAN CARD OF FIRM
- OFFICE ADDRESS PROOF- ELECTRCITY BILL
- GST Registration
- Current Bank Account
- Select An Appropriate Name For The Firm
- File An Application
- Preparation Of Partnership Deed
- Submission Of The Documents to ROF
- Verification Of Documents And Issuance Of Registration Certificate